Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Brant Cooper - Customer Development Half Day Workshops
Brant will run two half-day workshops on 'Customer Development - Getting out of the Building'.
Tuesday, May 01, 2012, 8.30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 02, 2012, 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The size of each workshop is limited to a maximum of 50 participants.
While much has been written about Customer Development, in practice -- it’s hard!
What you will learn:
- Learn how to Get Started
- The difference between listening to customers and doing what they say
- How Customer Development fits into the Build -> Measure -> Learn framework
- The Stages of Customer Development
- When NOT to do Customer Development
What you will also get:
- A PDF copy of Brant's book, The Entrepreneurs' Guide To Customer Development
- A PDF copy of Brant's new book once it ships
What you won't get:
- A paint by numbers approach for instant success
- A 400 page workbook
- Time wasted listening to pie-in-the-sky theories of entrepreneurial success
Testimonials for Brant's work:
“Brant is one of the foremost experts in the emerging science of entrepreneurship. I've seen him teach about customer development and it's practical, action-oriented, and persuasive. I've had the pleasure of hosting Brant at several conferences, and he always delivers.”
- Eric Ries, Author, The Lean Startup
Questions about this workshop? Please email mary or raomal.
Chartered Accountants House
47 Pearse St
ThousandSeeds facilitates entrepreneurs to take their ideas and turn them into successful businesses and organisations. We stimulate entrepreneurship, business growth and learning through our programmes, workshops and online communities.